the duckyblog

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

The blog

Now, I do realise that a certain friend of mine has started a blog recently and this could be construed to be copying her idea, but it's not!

I decided to set up a blog yesterday, and did in fact attempt to do so on aol, but it wouldn't work so I thought I'd come join my friends on whatever this website is. Hello everybody!!

Currently I'm just trying to pass the time whilst scanning in all my photos from friday. I think my pink hair looked pretty good initially, although it does start to look less than perfect after repeated soakings with a water pistol.

Friday was fun, although rather sad. It was my last day of school ever so we didn't do a lot of work, just had parties and ate lots of food. At break we all traipsed into the main hall and played music and threw sweets at all the younger years. It was all fun until we started doing a conga line round the school and the girl at the front tried to force her way in to the staff room. The teachers stopped her of course, but even if they hadn't, I wouldn't have been able to follow her. The idea of doing something like that terrifies me! I like my teachers, and I know that the school rules etc are only for my own good so there doesn't seem a lot of point in trying to be bad. On Big Brother at the moment, Kitten keeps on breaking the rules deliberately, and although I know she's only doing it cause she's had a hard life and so has a problem with authority, I could never do that. Even if everyone else was being bad, I'd still be good. I'm a nice girl me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home