the duckyblog

Monday, July 11, 2005

Canada still

It's now 7:55 in the morning here and I have just woken up from a slightly strange dream about the duds (I had a party, they came, a good time was had by all).

If anyone wants to talk to me whilst I'm over here, I'll be online about 3:30 for half an hour or so each day. If you can't get me then, then there's always 6am, which is the other time I'll be online...

In the meantime, I suggest that you all e-mail me amusing tales to make up for all the msn conversations I'm not having. Come on people, get writing!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi ya,
    my name is Frank, i live in Italy, i just wanted to let you know (you might already) that the 'g' is not pronounced in Bologna, in italian 'gn' is a different pronunciation from the normal 'g'
    glad to see ur blog

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger Ross said…

    Paulo loves big, ugly blogs.

    ~Paulo

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger sophie said…

    Wow sarah, you have been in canada a long time! Perhaps it is time to go bacmk to oxford now?!
    Sophie xxx

     
  • At 1:56 AM, Blogger HHM said…

    You've been in Canada for a long time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home