the duckyblog

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Viscious attacks

I have recently been accused by a certain person of terrible crimes, mainly divulging the secret of their blog to enemy forces. This I deny, for 2 reasons;

1) I did not know the blog was a secret

2) I did not directly tell said person of the existance of the blog, I simply mentioned it on my blog and he found his own way there!

However, I have attempted to rectify the situation and have taken steps to stop any more people (ie, a certain boyfriend) finding out about the blog.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger JAJ said…

    Viscious Attacks? I'm not the one who added a link without asking permission!

    As if Chris won't guess from your blogs who I am!

    Silly girl...why aren't you revising?

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    yes but the certain boyfriend would have been even less likely to work it all out if the certain girlfriend hadn't posted telling you off for mentioning it so i blame Jess
    luv *chris*

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger JAJ said…

    well neagh! : p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home