the duckyblog

Sunday, September 19, 2004

the Dreamspace

Ok, so where was I?

On Friday, Sarah, Richard, Helen and I prepared a giant picnic of sausages, pasta, eggs, rice, meatballs and all kinds of other yummy food then packed it all in a picnic hamper with a picnic rug (we don't do things by halves in Dulwich) and mosied on down to the park. We sat in a lovely secluded glade and Sarah and Helen chatted whilst me and Richard were sickeningly couply. It was an absolutely gorgeous experience. Afterwards we went to the Dreamspace which was set up there for a couple of week. We removed our shoes, donned our colourcapes (an irridescent purple one for me, a red one for Richard) and entered the Dreamscape. It was fairly windy outside but the air in the Dreamspace was completely still and all you could hear was the quiet New-Age music. Richard and I wandered round into all the different colours whilst Sarah and Helen floated around pretending to be elves. It was amazing how the different colours made you feel different things (and you don't want to know what some of the colours did to Richard!!). I'm starting to gush about it now. I was quite prepared to laugh at it before, but it was really great, I wish we could have stayed longer.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    woo elves! ummm that was all i wanted to say really.
    Helen xxx

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger sarah hb said…

    yup! you gotta love those wicky sticky elves (ooo kinky ;) hehe)
    xxx

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Chard said…

    Ah, but for a white or black cape! Winter Elf and Drow personas!!

    Meh, rabble on I do.

    Naamarie Melamina

     

Post a Comment

<< Home