the duckyblog

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Recent Events (part three)

Saturday the 4th of September I spent bemoaning my lack of school and having long phone conversations with Richard, which cheered me up considerably. On Sunday I had a wonderful day at home with my family clearing up the garden and pinching fruit from my neighbour's garden using ingenious methods.

On Monday I went round to Richard's house where I was introduced to his previous girlfriend, his PS2. Chris cooked us a delightful lunch and Richard's dad cooked us an equally delightful dinner. I also got to meet Richard's little friend Ed. More photos were taken, which I shall now show to you privileged people! As you can see, we were in a very arty, black and white mood on this occassion.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Chard said…

    "I was introduced to his previous girlfriend, his PS2"

    I saw her today. Aah why did i ever leave her for you???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home