the duckyblog

Friday, January 07, 2005

The All New "Date My Sister" Project!

Well, dear readers, it's that time of year again.

I have decided it's time that my little sister Helen had a boyfriend. This is a project I embark on every so often, with variable success. The last project, unfortunately, never came to fruition, so I have decided to abandon it and start a new project.

The last successful Date My Sister project involved a boy called Lawrence. *The following paragraph has been censored by Helen as an embarrassing period in her life which she wants to forget. We apologise for any inconvenience.*

Oh, this is going to be so much fun! I love setting Helen up with people. The only problem is that I have no suitable boys to turn into a boyfriend for Helen, which is where I need your help, dear readers. Please leave your suggestions in the comments below.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger Dauve said…

    I can't help with the boyfriend thing, but I'm still waiting for a link to my blog on your sidebar...

     
  • At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    okay, this isn't a suggestion either, I just wanted to say: I now feel so alone! Helen's younger than me, and I have yet to find myself someone sniff.....
    Helen xxx

     
  • At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    are you sure it's wise to do such a thing? Sounds an awful lot like arranged marriage to me...without the marriage bit of course... Why do i get the feeling you're all giving me funny looks?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home