the duckyblog

Sunday, October 22, 2006

A Post About Richard

Since Richard's lovely post about me (well, partially about me, mainly a long, long post about final fantasy), he has been nagging me to return the favour, so here it is!


10 fasinating facts about Richard (Part 1 of 2 'cause I have to go to bed)

1. Before meeting me, Richard had never kissed a girl. Or spoken to a girl. Or been in a girl's presence without disintigrating into a quivering wreck. That's right, it's all thanks to me and my wonderful influence that Richard is the handsome and confident individual he is today. Don't all rush to thank me at once.

2. It was my fault that Richard ended up with long hair. He went to get it cut a couple of months after we met and came out looking like a monk having completely failed to tell the hairdresser to stop. I made him promise never to get his hair cut again and he took me at my word and completely refused to get it cut for OVER 2 YEARS!!!

3. Richard has been meaning to get a job ever since I have known him. He is still unemployed.

4. Richard has recently been lifting weights and now has enormous biceps. You should give them a feel next time you see him. Seriously.

5. Richard is a man of many names. When we first met he went by the moniker of Dickybod. In a bid to come up with a different name that I could call him, I asked Jess for advice and she mentioned this really arrogant Richard she knew who insisted everyone call him 'Chard. I immediately began teasing Richard by calling him this, much to his chagrin, until finally he decided he liked it and now look at him! And does he give me any credit for it? Does he?

To be continued...

3 Comments:

  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger JAJ said…

    It's a lie...

    1. Ok so I don't know about the kissing thing but Richard and I had many a conversation before he met you and never did he quiver (except with rage and some of my comments! ha ha!)

    2. You fool!
    3. I hear he is working...
    4. No comment
    5. Ok...this is sooo not true...I don't know any Richard who calls himself chard who is not mr Stewart..and surely if this is the case...I should get the credit and not you!

    BRING ON THE NEXT 5

     
  • At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are these meant to sound annoyed? I'm confused, they need more swearing and religious stuff like "The BIBLE SAYS RICHARD DIDN'T KISS A GIRL BEFORE ME!", or something like that so we know everything you say is clearly FACT.

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger HHM said…

    Roll on Part II!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home