the duckyblog

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

El Blog d'España (part four)

Hola!

Today, dear readers, I am off to the nudist beach. We have forbidden Theo from coming with us (none of us really want to see him naked) and we are departing after lunch.

Yesterday was loads of fun. I'm settling into a routine now. I get up, put on my breakfast outfit of the day and have breakfast. I then wander down to the washrooms and on to the reception where I purchase my hour long internet session. I spend a pleasant hour talking to Richard before changing into my bikini and pool outfit and spending most of the day lounging by the swimming pool, occasionally playing cards. In the evenings I have a shower, change into my evening outfit, and we all head down to the beach to spend the evening talking to foreign people. Fun, fun, fun.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Chard said…

    Aaaaaah, the warm sunny glow of routine!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home