the duckyblog

Friday, September 03, 2004

Soul Survivor (continued)

So, to resume with my tale of Shepton Mallet....

Day 3 - wednesday

I remained good to my promise and today marched Richard down to the marketplace where I bought him his very own hoodie! It was a rather fetching khaki Delirious number and he looks dashing in it! You can see him here and here in pictures that I've stolen from Megatrobe's blog. Sorry about that Jon, do you mind?

That evening we had a service in which the holy spirit was called down and so there were people crying and screaming and being slain in the spirit and I found it all a little frightening. There was this boy lying on the ground next to me and me, being the tender hearted person I am, tapped him on the shoulder and said "are you alright?"

And that was how I met Bunny-ears Josh (so named because he wore a set of bunny ears, bet you couldn't see that one coming!). Anyway, we sat talking to each other for the rest of the evening, and I behaved stupidly and was very mean to Richard (which I am deeply sorry for). At the end of the evening he kissed me and it was horrible! so I got rid of him as quickly as I could and went to find Richard.

I grovelled profusely and Richard and I spent the next couple of hours *ahem* talking until I realised that it was now gone 2am and I had to get up at 6 to go back to London and get my results. I crawled into my tent but couldn't sleep due to the freezing temperatures and nerves. I probably dropped off about half 3 then was woken up at 6 by my alarm and stumbled out of my tent to...

Day 4 - thursday

Results day! Da Da Daaaaa..... to be continued.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Chard said…

    Delicately phrased heh.

    Of course, the more you dwell on SS, the more of a backlog you create as to the other days. Best get cracking!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home