the duckyblog

Monday, June 07, 2004

School

So here I am, back at school only a week after i last left it. Study leave was fun when we first had it back in year 10 but now I absolutely despise it. I would seriously prefer to go to lessons than have it.

Study leave for me mainly consists of sitting around at home (either alone or accompanied by one of my sisters), usually in my pyjamas, trying to motivate myself to work. I never last more than a week before I get so desparate for human companionship that I go back to school. Plus it's really stupid to send people home cause you get used to going to bed at 1am and not having to get up till 11 until suddenly you have an exam at 9 and you have to take it still half asleep. I never sleep well during the exam period anyway, the stress of worrying about whether I get enough sleep keeps me awake, so the last thing I need is to get into a bad routine.

On a lighter note, happy birthday to my good friend 'chard, who turned 16 yesterday! On my 16th birthday I went out and bought a lottery ticket, I got one number, it was very exciting. Ooh! that's what I'll get you for your birthday Richard, only I'll have to buy it just before I next see you, so do let me know when that will be.

It's quite strange being 18 now. I don't feel old enough to vote, or marry, and the thought of having to leave home in a few months is really scary.

It's lunchtime now and I'm rather hungry so I shall depart now. I don't know what to do for lunch, my friend Sophie was here earlier and we danced to Peter Andre and Barbie Girl, but she's had to go home now to make sure her brother goes to his exam.

Good luck to all my little friends taking biology GCSE today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home