the duckyblog

Monday, June 14, 2004

Back at school, again!

I have yet again sneaked up to the school library to visit illicit sites (such as the big brother website) whilst taking a break from revision. It's bloomin hot in here though! They have the windows open but it's still so stifling that this will have to be a short post cause, quite frankly, I'm not so dedicated to my blog that I will quietly boil whilst posting.

I'm doing more physics revision today, it's a little worrying that I can't find one of my folders (containing half my notes) but hopefully it'll turn up. I'm feeling rather smug right now cause some of the people taking physics retakes have been testing each other and I knew the answers to the questions that they couldn't do. Just in case anyone does not fully apprecitate the significance of this, this is material that I haven't studied for a year and that they have been revising for their exam today! I see no reason to be modest about it :)

I went to a japanese restaurant called Wagamama on saturday. They brought us these huge bowls of soup, noodles, vegetables etc (my friend's had a whole boiled egg in it!) with ladles and chopsticks to eat them with. It was lots of fun (although I did have to spend part of the evening trying to avoid the wandering feet of a certain tablemate) but I believe I may have bored my friends silly with my preocupation with a certain M. It's amazing how easy it is to find ways to relate any topic to the person you wish to talk about. For example:

My friend: "so who did you vote for in the elections on thursday? I voted for Steven Norris for mayor"

Me: "Steven Norris!!! but he's a foolish, idiotic, pessimistic conservative!! Mind you, so is Boris Johnson, and I suppose I might have considered voting for him. By the way, did I mention that M looks just like Boris Johnson..."

By the way, I may have to remove the photos of me from this blog cause I may have to deny that it is mine (which would be a little difficult with my face grinning out from it) but I don't know how to do it... any ideas?

1 Comments:

  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Chard said…

    Simple. Edit the post, and take out the HTML for the image.

    That or delete the post entirely.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home