the duckyblog

Friday, June 11, 2004

Blogs

Wow, more and more people I know are now starting blogs! They're springing up everywhere!

Now, I have a small confession to make. I recently accused a certain person of not being assertive enough and made him take a test to prove this. He got 28, showing that he is indeed, unassertive. However, I then did the same test and got 20 indicating that I am even less assertive than him. I'm sorry Richard.

I'm currently having hair trouble at the moment. I put it in rollers earlier in lieu of my trip to the pub this evening but when I took the rollers out I discovered that my hair is huge! I am about to put emergency hair calming measures in place in the form of clips, bands etc but I don't know what I'm going to do for my upcoming school ball. If I do my hair myself it could well end up like this but I have an exam that afternoon which I can not really skip just to get my hair done.

The ball has been a great source of anxiety to me for many weeks. I found the dress months ago, but a suitable date has not been so readily forthcoming. I went through at least 6 different possible options before finding one and I'm still not sure that I chose the right one. This uncertainty is due to a mysterious figure known only as M (to you that is, I know their name) who arrived in my life a short while ago. However, in that short while, they have managed to cause confusion, guilt, arguments with friends and an awful lot of thinking, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home