the duckyblog

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Refute this!

I have had a horrible day. I couldn't sleep last night and I've been worried about standing up all day cause every time I tried to it felt like I was going to pass out. I've had 2 chemistry exams and I have another exam tomorrow and 5 more next week.

You know what? I feel bad about complaining about it. I know that there are people out there who have had much worse days and that compared to theirs mine was alright really. There were good bits in mine, I had some fun chatting to my mates, the exams weren't too hard. I feel dreadful and I can't even tell people about it without feeling guilty!!!!!

Today I was impatient with a girl who needed my help with her chemistry revision, I didn't listen to my friend when she wanted to tell me her news, I snapped at my sister, I practically threw a tantrum over the way my mother cooked my dinner, I believe in killing babies and refusing to bring up children if they're not just how you want them, I wrote a message to make my friend look bad, I lied to another friend just because I couldn't be bothered to find what she wanted, I said some really selfish prayers, I swore just to make myself look cool, I sulk at my friends, and that's just today. I am a bad person.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger Chard said…

    Sorry, bad days can be hell.

    No your not a bad person, bad days will always be with us.

    Death and taxes.

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger Chard said…

    Ok, that was probably the least helpful comment I can make, but the reassuring words I want to say ain't going public.

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger Chard said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger JAJ said…

    gosh I was almost all of those people...at least I was referred to as a friend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home