the duckyblog

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Back at school, again! 2

So here I am, sitting on the library's catalogue enquiries computer (because Jess took the last proper computer) blogging away again. Jess is sitting right next to me doing exactly the same thing.

The internet's not really working at home at the moment, so school is my only respite from the dull days of revision. I'm in today cause I had a couple of exams this morning. I have been panicking about my biology exams ever since I did really badly on my biology practical 3 weeks ago but it turns out all my worrying was in vain. Biology, whilst not exactly being easy, was nothing like the terror of question after impossible question that I've been dreading for weeks! I'm very cheerful now.

Jess and I have just been to see the school fish. We have been their ardent fans ever since they arrived and have carefully selected names for each new arrival. My favorite name has to be the ones we came up with for the male clown loach (Ken!! - as in Ken Loach for all you uncultured people) and his wife (Barbie!!!), but we also have the angel fish (Gabriel, Lucifer, Cherubim and Seraphim), the Madagascan fish (Saraha and Janjina - named after genuine madagascan towns), and many more, each with lovingly researched names. Two fish (Mr and Mrs Cockatoo if you're interested) had babies recently, which was very exciting, but unfortunately they were all eaten this time. We have hope for more in the future though.

But now I must go, Jess and I are off to do a crossword, what fun!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger Chard said…

    "Gabriel, Lucifer, Cherubim and Seraphim"

    Oh i am scared. I am resolved to avoid JAGS like the scary and wierd place i envisage.

    School fish? We barely have a school pigeon. Though some parakeets live in the trees surrounding the sports field :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home