the duckyblog

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Big Brother

I cannot believe it!! Vanessa and Dan are up for eviction!!!!
It's dreadful, I like them both, why don't they get rid of Marco? I hope Emma and Michelle go next week.

Anyway, today I got lots of revision done for my exams tomorrow and thursday and now I should probably go and do some more.

Ooh, and I think I'm going to steal Richard's end of message thing in a slightly altered version, seeing as I don't play things. He can't complain seeing as he nicked it off some other girl in the first place (you don't mind, do you dear?)

sarah

Revising: Physics
Reading: OCR Advancing Physics tectbook Chapter 16 - Charge and Field
Listening to: Do it with Madonna (by some Australian people)
Watching: Big Brother's Little Brother (isn't Dermot lovely)
Annoyed with: the nominations!!!!
Confused about: how two rotating cylindrical coils produce a sinusoidal alternating current
Mood: more cheerful than that of yesterday

1 Comments:

  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Chard said…

    Nah i don't mind. Im not actually sure if it's a girl. Most of the people i think are girls on that site turn out to be gay guys...well anyway.

    Michelle and Emma cannot, repeat CANNOT go until they've been locked in a room with Victor/Shell/Nessy/Stuart. Oooooh hide the knives Orwell!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home